Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome the Holiday!!

I did get some stitching done. Very little. Bottles, bowls and other containers fill the lower left corner. I wish I could have spent more time on it today. Family gathering is planned and I was busy getting the house and food ready.
I found this tee shirt the other day. Peace in the Adirondacks. That is what I was looking for and I do believe I have found. I feel so much more settled, more at peace, more natural than I have for years leading up to this. I can't begin to describe it but I have found peace.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Your stitching is beautiful, as always. And I am so glad that you have found peace with your move. I hope to eventually find that too. It is definitely not here in Vegas for me. So until then I find solace in my stitching, my kitties and my honey. I love reading your blog and seeing what beautiful pictures you have for us each time.

Gabi said...

Great progress Taffy.
Glad that you've found peace :)

Mentasensa said...

Yeah, really great progress !