Thursday, July 7, 2011

A finish and a start of something new.

Well, I finished this early today. Next up will be the finishing. It is supposed to be a fob but it might end up an ornament. Or maybe a fob with scissors hanging on the tree. LOL. Then I looked at Max and ran to the craft room. I decided to stitch the inside of the needle book for Little House Needlework's Fresh from the Garden. I doubt I will stitch the sampler but I do like the prefinished needle book that this part will go in. Most of the border is done and now I can move on to the meat of the project.

Max is still on the drawing board and I promise that I will get back to him.

3 comments:

Nancy M said...

Cute LK piece!

Gabi said...

Congrats on your cute finish. Love also your new piece

Linda said...

The needlebook is cute, but why not the sampler? So sweet! And those scissors are just fun - I love the ornament idea that includes them!