Saturday, July 9, 2011

Busy Day with several things done!

I fix this piece. This is the top of little box. I have been wanting to put a bit of batting under this design so it looks better.
Then I put together this little pin cushion and scissors fob. I stitched it last month and today I finally got to put it all together.
I also took some time to stitch on the tomato pin cushion. It was a beautiful day here today with sunshine, blue skies and a gentle cool breeze. I tried to enjoy every moment of it. Max is lonely but I promise to get back to him soon.

3 comments:

Gabi said...

Gorgeous box. What design is it?
Lovely pin cushion and fob :)

Christine said...

The wooden box with the insert looks beautiful? Could you share where you found the box?

Great stitching on everything!

Connie said...

NICE! NIE! NICE!!!
I like it!
greetings
Connie