Monday, July 25, 2011

Argh! Max and his nose!

A friend decided to sell her cross stitch bag. I already had the eagle chart to put on it. I put the two together today. When will I do this? How will I do this? It is 18 count so the stitching isn't all that difficult. Holding the fabric and doing the work will be a challenge.
Meanwhile Max has more of a face and nose. I am struggling to get his face done. I want to move on to some other part. Once I get his face finished, I think I will try to work on something else for a bit of time.
Gift of Stitching is closing their shop. I love some of their charts and things but the prices were too high. With the shop closing, prices dropped and I leaped on the wagon and purchased a few things. I am so happy it all arrived safe and sound.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Who hoooooo.....you are having some fun. Nice purchases.....I'm sure Diane will wonder if you don't get that bag stitched right away LOL!!!
Branson bound in two more long days!

Gabi said...

Max looks fantastic. Great new stash. :)