Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Max Continues and a new diversion

Yesterday I forgot to do an update. I am so sorry. I worked on the bottom of the radio and worked on the yellow lure on it's right. Some days I don't feel like I accomplish much. Max is taking shape.
Then today I decided that I needed a diversion. I had picked this out for stitching on the 4th of July. It is a scissors fob by Lizzie Kate. Horrors! It has an error and now I have an error. Believe it or not, the grid used for the chart has a horizontal line in the wrong place. I count on those lines to tell me ten stitches one way or the other. One square (?) has 9 stitches and the other has 11. Argh!! Anyway - it is almost done.

4 comments:

Nancy M said...

You are really making wonderful progress on Max! Cute LK piece too. Too bad there was a chart error. We have enough of our own mistakes! LOL

Gabi said...

Great progress :)

Teresa said...

Be watching for that type of mistake on LK's. I've had it on several.

Good progress on Max.

chrisstitches said...

Wonderful progress....think I'm starting another project as I am a bit bored with mine.....too much green.
chris b.