Thursday, July 14, 2011

My new living room and an oar!

First is the big news! I have a new living room. Today we purchased and put out the patio table. It will be my new living room. Some music and comfortable place to sit and I can see stitching happening here. I do like to sit on the porch behind this area but the breeze is so much better on the deck. We had dinner there with my son and his girlfriend. It was a perfect evening. Just imagine me having my morning coffee there tomorrow. Oh - - and I get internet there also. Yippee Skippy!!
I did get a bit of stitching done. I am working on the oar for the little canoe. The top of the canoe is less than twenty stitches from the right side. That will mean that I touch another wall!! I consider 'touching a wall' a major accomplishment in any large stitching project. Maybe tomorrow I can get some more stitching done. The weather is perfect and wonderful. Having family close is even better. I love this place!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks fantastic. It's way to hot around her to even think about sitting outside!!

Gabi said...

Your new outside room looks fantastic. I can see why you're in love with it.
Great progress on your stitching as well