Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shoes are a girls best friend?


New shoes were waiting for me when I got home today.  Dansko with a print of knitted pinks, blues and purple colors.   I am happy with them but I am afraid to wear them right now with the ankle trouble.  I am now putting some weight on my ankle so it is getting better.  I think a few more days of being super careful and it should be fine.  Meanwhile I Love These Shoes.

It was chemo 2.2 today.  (Second round of drugs and second time to get them.)  I was exhausted.  I bailed out early and had family help bring DH home from the hospital.  What did I do with my extra time?  Sleep.  I took a nice nap on the back porch this afternoon.  While I was at the hospital, I did a bit of stitching on this one.  Tomorrow is another hospital day so maybe I will get even more done.

No comments: