Saturday, August 25, 2012

LK-Mystery Sampler Part Two Complete





Done, done and done.  I have to wait now until part three is released.  A blog comment contained the question as to what I do with my completed projects.   I do frame a lot of my projects.  I have too many to count on my walls here at home.  I make a lot of ornaments for year round celebrations.  Pillows are fun.  Pin cushions, check book covers, key chains, necklaces and the list can go on and on.  I do have a plastic bin that is full of finished things waiting for inspiration.  I do get a lot of finishing done.  One year at Christmas I gave away 27 pieces.  That was a highlight and I doubt it will happen again.  LOL.  Now I have been known to stitch something and send it off to another stitch that I think might like it.  I enjoy the stitching.   When I get on a roll, I love to do the finishing.  I do enjoy getting compliments on the projects that cover my walls.  It is my passion.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Thanks for answering my question! 27 give away pieces--that is awesome. Love the one u r working on. Thanks again!

Christine said...

You do beautiful work!