Sunday, August 12, 2012

Darn Darning Stitch ----

Perhaps I am a bit distracted.  I have tried twice to tackle this darning stitch.  This photo shows it with one more thread to be put in.  It is horrid.  It is a mess.   The only way to fix this is to cut it out and start over.  I can't face doing that right now.  Today we head to Boston to the cancer center to see what is what.  I plan to knit and do other things on the long drives there and back.  For now we will b back on Tuesday.  I will have the camera and the computer so I might get to do some updates.  Prayers are all welcome.  Miracles would be great.  I am very worried and dreading this trip.  I am so grateful for the family members that are going to do the driving.  I am not sure I would be able to do it. 

3 comments:

Susieq said...

Sending thoughts and prayers.

viv said...

My prayers and hugs go with you.

Connie said...

Have a safe trip! Lots of hugs and prayers will be accompanying you both.