Friday, April 15, 2011

A Trip to my new LNS


Today Linda and I went for a drive. We went to Homespun Heart in Schnectady. That is a bit over an hour away (and two 30 cent tolls). I am happy to report that I found a few things that just had to come home with me. We have Passion des Croix's Sampler Noel, ByGone Stitches' One Nation (I have been looking at this one for months!!), Patricia Ann Designs - Spring Forget Me Nots, Stoney Creek's The Great Outdoors, and Alyma Lynn's Need Has Nothing to Do with it.


There is a Mary Engelbriet tin with a XS kit, two Lizzie Kate scissors fob (does any one have Summer? or hasn't it come out yet), Little House Garden Sampler with the needle book and pin cushion, some new gridding floss (more on that later), new scissors (pretty purple flowers - how could they not come home with me?), Waxing Moon's Bewitched (I might already have this one) and a Stitch Happy notebook. In the middle of this photo is a sparkly butterfly base that holds perle cottons while you work. Of course there is pink and purple in there.

Thanks to Linda for sharing my wonderful day. Stash shopping and a wonderful lunch out was just what I needed for a day off from house stuff. Tomorrow marks a month since we moved into the house. It has been a whirlwind of activity and lots of things to be done. It was nice to do something totally different. Now - if only my stash room was ready. To that end, tomorrow I paint.

No comments: