Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ice Storm Stitching

Our temperatures are just above freezing.  I haven't actually stepped outside but it looks quite icy out there.  I hope it gets better over night.  I have an appointment tomorrow.  I will cancel without a thought before I will attempt to drive on ice! 

Meanwhile I have been a busy girl today.  First I picked up the afghan and got all the colors on so I can see how it will look.  I love it.  I hope to keep working on it but there are so many other things to do.

I did receive the missing floss so I was able to finish the red tulip mat.  I hope to do the finishing part on it soon.  I want to use iron on fleece to seal and protect the back and do some fraying on the edges.



Meanwhile I continue to work on the cross stitch Christmas Village afghan.  This is all quite the list for one day!!  I hope everyone is safe and happy as this wonderful holiday approaches.  

No comments: