Saturday, October 18, 2014

Two More Finshes

 Blissfully Unaware by Hands On Design was completed yesterday.  I have stitched almost every day with trips out and about in between.  The colors are fantastic this fall.  My favorite saying this year is the "My Favorite Color is October".  How perfect is that?  The reds, oranges, yellows, browns and greens are all coming together to make a beautiful sight. 

Today I had to find something new to stitch on.  I chose Kathy Jean's Down Jinglepot Road that was in this year's Just Cross Stitch ornament issue.  Well, here it is done done and done.  On to finishing for this one.  What to work on next?

3 comments:

Shebafudge said...

I love that top one! Brilliant design and beautifully stitched.

Thoeria said...

That purple fabric is gorgeous! Love the design :)

viv said...

Always enjoy seeing your stitching.
I love the color October as well.