Monday, October 13, 2014

Many projects have kept me busy.

Busy weekend!  I decided to spend some time in my room.  I have many things to work on in there.  Here is Saturday morning's accomplishments.

 I was able to frame the pumpkin tree which was good as it is nice to have it out for this time of year.
Then I put together the Witch mouse complete with broom made with a tooth pick.  Today I decided to play with the hardanger pumpkin.

Here is a close up of the two smaller pieces.  I also did some cross stitch on my main project.




Today I decided that I wanted to work on a crazy quilt witch's hat.  It is a kit I purchased many years ago.  I have the pieces ready for embroidery.  Tomorrow I may have to go get some tracing paper to aid with this project.
And to top off the weekend, I have lost my voice.  I didn't realize it until the UPS guy stopped by.  Within a few words, my voice was reduced to a squeak.  Apparently I had too much fun on Saturday night at my 40th high school reunion.  I hope it is better tomorrow.  No pain, just no voice.

2 comments:

Thoeria said...

Great projects - love the witchy mouse!

viv said...

Enjoyed seeing your projects. Hope you have your voice back by now.