Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cranberry Farm and Christmas Jewels

 Two more finishes.  I made the ornament yesterday.  It is Cathy Jean's Cranberry Farm House.  I was happy to be working on this one.  These small ornaments are working up quickly.  I will need several for gifts soon so it is good that I am getting them done now.

I went searching for a certain heart shaped thread palette.  I found it in a 'take it on the road' kit that I haven't touched in years.  This was a Mill Hill jeweled ornament that I worked on while Jack was getting chemo so many years ago.  Once I found it, it dropped everything and had to get it done.  I will need to cut it out and put a bit of felt on the back.  Another one done!

2 comments:

Thoeria said...

Beautiful! Love the MH ornie :)

Maggee said...

Good for you, getting two done! They look great! Hugs!