Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Just Nan Halloweens

 I started this one yesterday and finished it today.  This is Just Nan's new Halloween witch mouse.  I just need to do the finishing.  Quick and easy to stitch.

Then, I can't NOT have a project going so I started this one.  It is Just Nan's pumpkin tree.  I am not sure of the name.  I will look it up for my next post.  So far we have two ghosts and one pumpkin.  I hope to get more done on this soon.

The camp?  There was a question about camp.  I am attempting to rebuild a cabin in the woods that my parents build years ago.  It is an exciting project for me.  I get very excited and animated when I speak of it.  Those that follow my blog have been warned that I will be sharing about camp as the project goes forward. 

1 comment:

Thoeria said...

That was very speedy stitching on the little Witch! Can't wait to see it finished :)