Saturday, May 11, 2013

What a handsome son and some stitching on a rainy day


My photo came out blurry but I am going to post it anyway.  Bud has a party to attend and is wearing his new purple shirt to the big occasion,  Meanwhile the knee brace is smaller but still very necessary.  I doubt there will be much dancing this evening.

It rained in the night and I woke to the sound of rain,  All the more reason to roll over and sleep a bit longer.  Then I got up, got some things done and stitched.  Progress is being made.  Rumor has it that I may be doing some model stitching in the near future.  I am so glad to be back to my stitching...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this will be the first Mothers Day without your 'love' and although I don't personally know you, I'll be thinking of you and wishing you well. I hope you have the best day ou can.