Thursday, May 9, 2013

A new Trellis and some progress


My son worked this morning on building the trellis for the new flowers. It is ready to do.  I really hope it grows great.  I am trying to avoid touching it or even talking to it.  I have such a black thumb when it comes to plants.  I am very proud of my son and his wonderful wood working abilities.  It will be a happy Mother's Day here.


I did get some stitching done.  I have had a bit of a melt down over the last 24 hours.  What starts a crying jag?  What triggers the sobbing, the heart ache and the total sense of loss?  I am not sure how it starts but I am sure it happens and it is hard to climb out of.  A prayer was answered when a friend, that I don't hear from very often, called just as I was trying to climb out of that hole.  I cried at first but soon she had me laughing and talking stitching and many other happy things.  I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

blue star stitcher said...

I like the new trellis, it will be beautiful covered in flowers/vines. I hope you are feeling better now. I normally have one day a month of just being upset, and most of the time a good nights sleep always helps for me.