Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Part 2 is almost done!


I am done with the large daisies.  I am done with the house and the birds on top.  I have the date done.  I am now working on the outline of four sided stitch that will surround the swans.   Part 2 is almost done!!!  Perhaps tomorrow.  Today was a beautiful sunny day.  I was able to stitch most of the afternoon.  We had a lovely grilled steak with potatoes and squash on the grill.  It was great.  The weather man says that the rain is coming.  We really do need some so I guess it is a good thing.  The trees are filling in and I can no longer see my one neighbor.  Good bye until late September or October..... 

2 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

I really like the daisies, they stand out well against the blue fabric.

Mary said...

Hi Taffy,
I'm a new follower and love your stitching and blog. The BRD is beautiful, I love the daisies.
The fabric color is perfect for the yellows and reds.

Your new stitching chair beckons to sit and stitch the day away...if only, right?

I have returned to blogland and hope you will visit