Sunday, May 19, 2013

New computer - garden update - some stitching

 My son and I just finished putting down some food and mulch when the rain started.  It looks good  I hope all the plants like our improvements. 

My computer is giving me errors that the hard disk is about to crash.  I must do a backup.  Well, it is backed up and I am hoping to get all my data files off that lap top to this one before the end happens.  Meanwhile I am learning a new lap top and a new key board.  Things are not where they belong.  ARGH!!  This too will pass.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your garden is looking great, Taffy as is your stitching. Looks like you are in the home stretch.

I backed-up my laptop and am so glad I did because one day it didn't start at all. My new one is great and although things are arranged a bit different on the new one, it didn't take but a day or 2 to figure it out. Have fun with your new one!

Have a good week ahead.