Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring! Happy Mother's Day Early! Progress with swans



I love the yellow bushes.  (Yes, I know I should know their names but.....)
In the fore ground is my new deck.  That project is now on hold while my son's knee heals.  He gave it a terrible wrenching last week and has been wearing a brace that is helping but he is still taking it easy,

Happy Mother's Day.  The photo makes the flower look blue but really they are purple.  The plan is to remove a dying tree from the front garden.  A new trellis will go up and these little beauties will grow and cover it.  Cross your fingers..... my thumbs have never been accused of being very green.

Swans!  Today the four sided stitch block was completed with the swans.  I am so close to being done with part two - - in fact I am working on part three charts to finish the right side of this one. 

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

It's so much fun to see your project grow and grow ...

Teresa said...

Forsythia..ours are done with the yellow and now all green..;) love clematis...what a nice mother's day gift.