Monday, May 13, 2013

Lilacs, daisies and blue jeans


My son brought me some lilacs yesterday.  We also went out to brunch and he had a lovely card with a bracelet in it.  Oh - and the trellis and clamatis.  I am one spoiled Mom.

I did get some stitching done over the weekend.  Along with so many things done in the house.  I am making progress all over the place.  I am most eager to have that one large center block done.  Leaves, then flowers and the bunny needs a tail....  then done.  It is cold here.  I have had a fire today to help take the chill out of the room.  What has happened to spring?  I might have to cover the new plants tonight.  Oh No.....

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Taffy,
You've made a great progress on your stitching.
I think it's a good thing you've refurbished your craft and entertainment area.
In the meanwhile you're accompagnied by that lovely smell of lilacs!
Have a nice day!
Ann

Barb said...

Love your WIP. It's pretty and you did make great progress. We were thinking we were going to jump from winter to summer, but it looks like spring finally came here.