Sunday, October 16, 2011

Two Finishes!! Happy Dancing

Since I posted yesterday, I was able to start and complete this scarf. It is made with super chunky and ultra soft yarn. I finished it last night. I just love it.
Then today I was working in my room doing hardanger stuff. When I had a thought. I wonder if I can get the binding on the quilt I started so many, many years ago. I found the parts, I put it together and dinner was late because I took the time to do the hand stitching and COMPLETE IT! I do have to say a special thank you to Sandy Felt. She helped me start this quilt so long ago in St. Louis. I finally have it done Sandy - - thanks to you.

2 comments:

Debra said...

wonderful finishes.

Sandy Feldt said...

Yay Taffy! It looks fantastic. I can't believe it was that long ago. Whenever you're ready to start the next one, just let me know. haha