Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Snow - Snow - Snow

I no longer have to dream of a white Christmas.  We will have at least several feet on the ground.  This is the view of my back porch this evening.  Trees blocked my driveway this morning so the snow plow guy couldn't do his job.  It was a rude awakening to my day.  It is snowing now and more is due overnight and into tomorrow.  We are looking at day number 3 of snow.


Meanwhile I have been stitching. I started a Santa by Mill Hill.  But I am using four strands of floss and it is a bit tight.  I cut my thumb the other day so I have set this one aside for now.
I started and finished a heavily beaded Mill Hill - - next for this is finishing.





Yesterday  wanted to do something different.  So picked up a Nordic Needle Fandangle.  I just finished it tonight.  As you can see, I have been busy.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

That snow looks lovely we are expecting 95F today LOL

Thoeria said...

Love the colours in your fandangle :)

krayolakris said...

Your snow is so pretty!! Just right for the season :)

Maggee said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow out there! We rarely get that much here in southeastern Virginia! You have been busy tho! Great work on the Fandangle and Mill Hill beaded piece--they are both very lovely! Look forward to seeing the Santa one next, plus how you do the finishing. Hugs!