Thursday, December 18, 2014

I was a bit distracted today.





I have seven ornaments ready to go to the sewing machine.  While searching for jingle bells (I knew I had them) I ended up cleaning drawers and top shelves, finding some missing mini envelopes and rearranging my finishing tools.  It took all day.  I hope I get to the sewing machine tomorrow. 

The sleigh was from Foxwood Crossings and I believe the chart is Sledding.  My amazing girl friends did many, many of these both large and small.  They are so cute.  This is the sort of thing that you don't get to SEE when you only have the internet to rely on.  I so wish there was a shop near here.

3 comments:

Angela said...

They look lovely ;)

Annie said...

They're all great! Happy sewing:)

Paul Doast said...

Thannks for sharing