Monday, December 31, 2012

Tick Tick Tick Tock

I don't believe I will be finishing this tonight.  I am seriously into stitching burn out!  I have been working all day on this project.  There is so much back stitching.  I have the roof of the needlework shop, a lamp post and the pumpkin cart left to do.  There is still time but I really need to take a break.  



Jack made it outside today to run the snow blower.  It was cold.  We have almost two feet on the ground.  He was working on paths out the back to the shed and around the house.  I kept checking on him and snapped this photo while he was hard at work. 

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!  2012 has been a very strange year.  I am hoping for a better 2013. 

1 comment:

Anne said...

Your stitching is coming along absolutely beautiful! Happy New Year to you! :)