Thursday, December 20, 2012

A new Friend and a surprise!!!


Here is a picture of Ann and myself when she visited yesterday.  It always amazes me that stitchers that meet on the internet, when they meet in person pick up like they have known each other for years and years.  It was fun to have her here.  

Today I had a surprise arrive.  The FedEx guy brought this to my door.  No idea who sent it.  The return address is St.Louis so that narrows it down some.  For now I am calling it my Secret Santa present.  I love surprises.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Just give me the gift and nobody gets hurt. LOL. Funny that we both have Canadian visitors! What a great picture - hello Ann! Merry Christmas!

Smily-Света said...

What a good surprise!

viv said...

So pleased to see the picture of you and Ann. What a treat. Merry Christmas.