Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I am a stranger to a needle.....


I haven't had much time to stitch.  The holidays were full of fun, family, presents, food and more food.   It was a good time.  I gave these two ornaments away this year.  One to my grand niece and one to my great grand baby.  Where does the time go?

 Great Grand Baby gave me a purple butterfly.  It won't stay here but will most likely live in my craft room but for now this is where it is.
I did pick up a needle today.  I started work on the verse and back stitching.  It is my hope to get this done by the new year.  We have a huge snow storm coming tonight.  I would be thrilled with visions of stitching dancing in my head but it is a chemo day tomorrow so we have to be up and driving early in the storm.  I hope it goes well.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Your great-grandson thanks you for his ornament. Grammy has put it with his 2010 ornament you made, which makes it officially now a collection! Looks like you will need to do one every year to keep the tradition going, haha. I will keep them safe for him, and each year he will hang them on the tree. When he's older, he will treasure them just as I treasure each of the sweet stitched items you have given me over the years. Thank you!