Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas is coming and a bit of progress


I worked a bit on the village,.  This wagon of pumpkins is the last item to the left of the picture.  There is still a lot of work but having most of the base stitching done is call for a happy dance.  That tree caused me a bit of trouble.  I seem to be a bit distracted with holiday projects and that means that I forget where I was on a my current cross stitch project.  Hopefully I will be able to set aside all the Christmas projects soon and then I can return to my usual programming.

Today I put together the pieces for 9 more sets of 4 coasters.  They are ready for the sewing machine.  I also finished up the paper clip project.  We now have 31 paper clips ready for thank you notes and lottery tickets.  It was nice to work in my room and watch the snow coming down.  Christmas is coming. Fa La La La.

No comments: