Friday, December 23, 2011

Petal by petal - -

I keep working on it.  I do like the purple flowers.  I am across the top of the flower pot and coming down the left side.  Little by little.  Petal by petal.  Each day I believe I will finish this block and each day I am disappointed.,  The house is full of sugar and various forms.  It is all ready for the family to arrive.  Presents are wrapped and under the tree.  I have a few things that I have yet to share with you as they are presents.  I feel like a a giddy child waiting for Santa.  I am excited.  (Can you tell?)  Tomorrow is a full day of food preparations.  We like to do a big deal on Christmas Eve.  Shrimp, appetizers, small sandwiches and all the sugar stuff.  Then we have a dinner planned for Christmas day.  I hope to get most of the work done early so I can enjoy the holidays.  I also hope to take a lot of pictures.  Don't worry - - I will share it all with you.  After the holiday, I hope to have a few give aways.  Stay tuned......

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Merry Christmas Taffy!! I have so enjoyed your blog postings even though I don't alway comment. You work is so beautiful and thank you for sharing pictures of your home and scenery.

Anja said...

Liebe Taffy,
in 3 hours our Christmas night will begin in Germany.
Now I do the last preparations for dinner and then all is done.
I am a little bit sad that my husband is at work as a police officer and will come home for nearly midnight. But someone has to do this, and he loves his work every day since 32 years.
I hope you will have wonderful days and I wish you and your family

Fröhliche Weihnachten !!!

Your stitching friend Anja