Saturday, December 17, 2011

Busy day with just a little bit of stitching....

Here is Mr. Snowman's close up.  He will now be on post to greet our guests.  He also hides the plug in lights.

When you get in the house, this little guy is waiting for you.  He is guarding the Christmas tree.  No presents are to be tampered with.....One more week!!!

I did finish stitching the Christmas tree design.  The tree and tree skirt are ready for the finishing part.  I am not sure when that might happen.  Sadly - I am not inspired to do it just now.  What to stitch next?  I am considering an afghan project.  Or maybe something small to just get through the holiday.  Cookies and chocolates are now done.  Super yummy here.  Other than a few Santa duties, I do believe I am ready for the big day.

1 comment:

Kay said...

your snowmen are adorable. I love the stitching on your Just Nan piece. You've inspired me to pick it up and add to my stash.