Monday, June 13, 2011

Surprises are always fun!

Today we found a package on the doorstep. It was full of gifts from friends in Missouri. Terri and Natalie sent some cool surprises. There was a letter from Natalie and a bit of honey for Alfred. I had to take it right in and show it to Alfred. He was really surprised to get gifts today!!! Honey is always welcome when you are a bear.
Here is the letters, honey, Mary Engelbreit goodies for the craft room. How wonderful is this? I was really surprised and very happy with all my goodies. Alfred and I are going to have to put on our thinking caps and find some Adirondack goodies to send to our friends back in Missouri.
Meanwhile - back at the ranch. I tried, tried, tried to finish the Spring Box Top today. If I hadn't spent a good bit of time reverse stitching, I might have made it. I am close. I have about a quarter of the four sided stitch to do and then a border. It is really pretty. I am thinking that I might have to have a shopping trip to find suitable liner fabric for this project.

2 comments:

BrendaS said...

Your Spring Box top looks beautiful!

Can't wait to see what fabric you find.

Linda said...

Your friends are so wonderful - hello to Terri and Natalie!!