Saturday, June 25, 2011

A book finished and I touched a wall!!

I have been reading this book for quite some time. It had a slow start. It finished wonderfully and I could not put it down this morning. I had to finish it. I would call it a very good book.
This this afternoon, I touched a wall with Max. The red and yellow fishing fly with whatever the grey part is actually is on the left side of the picture. I have been quite worried that I would run out of fabric. I made it!! I have had quite the conversation in my head this week. In the end, it is good that I have perhaps two inches to the edge of the fabric. I would not have wanted any more as then the scroll bars would need to be huge and too difficult to deal with. I will have to attach some support fabric when I am done with the cross stitch to allow for lacing and framing. That's okay it is all going to work.

No comments: