Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy weekend here.

I have not forgotten my blog friends. I know I went missing for a few days. We have had some perfect weather here and we decided to enjoy it. Alfred was out to see the 'fam' when we started a fire in the back yard. Grilled chicken, marvelous baked potatoes from the grill and sliced tomatoes. Top that off with lemon bars and we were happy campers. Happy Fathers day to all.
I have been stitching. The lamp shade is done. I am very happy to have it done. I believe the black is part of Max (the cat). We enjoyed a parade on Saturday. The Volunteer Firemen had a parade in town this weekend. Many companies had to stage along the road at the end of our road. So, we had a beer and watched them get ready and then march by. The bag pipes made me cry. They always do.

1 comment:

Linda said...

"Only YOU...." That's Smoky The Bear talking to Alfred as he sits by the fire.

Nice lampshade. 8-)