Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snow Day!!

 It is a snow day in New England.  I have watched it snow all day.  I have been stitching up a storm.  LOL.  I welcomed in the New Year with my niece and we had a lot of fun.  Then yesterday was a bit of a lost day as I recovered from our celebrations.  I wasn't in the mood to be stitching.  It was good to get back to it today.  I am stitching on 20 count Cashel - over two with four strands of floss - to answer a question recently left at the blog.

I stepped out on the back porch and this is what I saw.  Notice the little lights in the benches out back.  The snow is half way up to them now.  Snow, Snow, Snow....  I did see the turkeys today trying to find some dinner. 

1 comment:

Smily-Света said...

Looks very pretty! could you please post a detailed picture? I haven't ever seen Cashel 20 :)