Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Sunday Finish

Winter is about to return.  It was snowing this morning.  Snow is expected tonight and tomorrow and temperatures are getting ready to drop again.  Brrrr.  My new bedroom is coming together.  I was able to get several things done on that project today.  I also ran an errand or two.  In between I worked on Just Nan's Autumn Typography.  Now is it done, done, done.


I also took a close up of the cornucopia.   I am not sure the camera does the fabric justice.  I am very glad to have this project done. 

As many of my followers know, I am a 'one project at a time' person.  The holidays always seem to cause me to forget that fact and several things end up being worked on.  Now I have the Victorian Pincushion to finish, hopefully in time for next Saturday's Stitcharama.  I am now back to one project.  It also helps to relieve the area around my chair. 

4 comments:

Vicky said...

That is so pretty :)

Annie said...

Very pretty! I love the colors. Congrats on the finish!

llknbillburg said...

Lovely finish! I wish I was a one at a time stitcher but I guess it is just not meant to be!! Laura

Shebafudge said...

Gorgeous finish!