Thursday, January 23, 2014

One side done and a start on part two

I have been working....  I finished the 'backside' of the pin keep.  I am not sure how I got mixed up and did the second part first but it really doesn't matter.  So I finished the busier part and now have the front (less busy) part to do. 

 I love the satin stitching bargello on the bottom.  Very pretty looking.  There is quite a bit of that on the front side also.


I have a vine of flowers and bargello to do.  Can I finish tonight?  Could it happen?  What is next?  I haven't really started thinking about the next project..............

3 comments:

Thoeria said...

That is really sweet! I like that satin stitch too

chickenchupacabra said...

Wow! You did do a lot of stitching!! That is so pretty - I really do enjoy seeing your WIPs.

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous as usual!