Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Stitching Update


I finally put the hardanger piece in the box top.  I think it looks grand.  Now that project goes away for two months until I get some more instructions for the scissors case, I believe.


It is cold here.  I have just spent two days working on this afghan block number 6.  I have some more flower parts in the upper right corner.  Then I will do the vines and little flowers that crawl down the left side of this block.  Back Stitching and it is done!  I am not sure if another block might be in my future or not.  I do enjoy working on afghans.  This one is a pain due to the little flower parts but it is so pretty.


Yesterday I took a bit of time did a bit of stitching on the Just Nan Valentine Tree project.  DH has been having some terrible pain and isn't sleeping well.  I am trying to stay quiet when I know he is asleep.  I am working on the JN piece in my stitching room and the afghan in the living room with the movie North and South series.  It was a good weekend.  DH is feeling better tonight.  He has found that his chair is quite comfortable and might be sleeping there tonight. 

4 comments:

Anne said...

Sending some prayers to your hubby and to you as well, with a big hug! Keep well. And your hardanger piece is just gorgeous! Love the box top. Lovely stitching! :)

Linda said...

Great progress on the afghan. Hope your husband starts feeling better.

Linda

Angela CG said...

Such a pretty finish. I am just loving the progress on your afghan.

viv said...

You must be so pleased with your box top; it's lovely. Continuing prayers as you and your hubby face the challenges.