Monday, November 7, 2011

Yippee Skippy!!

Well, I have some finishes to share.  Actually I have three finishes to share. 

First is the Thanks for this Day by Cherrywood Designs. 
Next I worked on Autumn Fab Fob by Lizzie Kate.
 Next I worked on Winter Fab Fob by Lizzie Kate....  Number #69!!
The number of the last finish (#69) is significant.  Last year I was off my usual amount of finishes due to DH's retirement and my surgery.  This year we have a major move home to consider.  Today I marked a finish that marks the total of all the finishes I had for all of last year.  Yippee Skippy!!!

I now have all four of the Fab Fobs ready for finishing.  Maybe they will be a Christmas gift.  Maybe they will be part of my 'give away' tree.  Each fob has it's own little scissors to go with it,  Psssss - - I have yet another project half done now.  I am on a roll.

4 comments:

Shelleen said...

Congrats on the finishes. They came out great!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on all your finishes!! I know I don't have that many but I am proud of all I have gotten done this year.

Teresa said...

WTG Taffy, you are back to your old stitching self and still getting to enjoy your new home and surroundings.

Linda said...

Happy finishes! Yay for you! You sure know how to make the best of this gorgeous fall weather! Congrats!