Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Oh My!!  I am so sorry to be a day late telling everyone here Happy Thanksgiving.  For many years, our holidays were quite quiet with plenty of time for stitching and internet friends.  Not this year!!  We had a 'cast of characters' showing up and leaving during the day.  Dinner was a success at 1:00.  I had lots of hands helping me and that was a good thing.  When the last door closed around 6:00 last night, I was exhausted.  I was numb.  I couldn't move.  The whole day is just one big blur in my mind.  I love remembering little bits and parts.  It was a good day filled with friends and family.  And Babies!  Two babies were here and keeping everyone jumping.  It was a lot of fun.  Today I did get some stitching done between naps and putting things back in order around here. 

I worked on Mill Hill's Desert Santa which will become an ornament one of these days. 


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

So glad you had a wonderful day!

Jeanne said...

Jim and I had the last of the leftovers tonight.......there weren't to many since the kids took most of them home.....off to Mom and Me tomorrow with Harriet!,