Friday, November 4, 2011

Stash arrived the other day.  I thought I would share a photo.



The next (or last) three charts for the Lizzie Kate 6 Fat Men combo chart.  I also have a Lizzie Kate Christmas kit.  Then there is the Blackbird Designs Loose Feather's charts and supplies.  This is the Autumn chart and the extra fabric and fibers for the bonus charts.  Then there is a Cherrywood Design Thanks chart and hanger.  I won that!!  Falling autumn leaves and it is so pretty.  I am looking forward to working on that.

After lunch today we stopped by the lake.  I love this photo.  The sun is so bright, the clouds hint at the winter to come and the fences just add to the photo.  I hope you enjoy it also.




1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I've gotten into the habit of checking your blog almost daily now Taffy. I love it that there's usually something new to see, whether it be stitching or scenery from your beautiful home and town.