Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just Nan - Summer Wings

I have almost finished the third (and final) butterfly. I was hoping to get more done today but the weather was wonderful and we went for a nice ride. The lake was rough looking but I still love to look at it. I do have to get in the practice of taking my camera with me when I leave the house. When we returned I even spent some time on the back porch. Spring is here and I am very happy about it.

Thank you to all those that sent me information on what my plants are. Thank you for all the suggestions and such. The purple flowers are Grape Hyacinth and the stalks are peonies.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love the colors in your butterflies. And I love looking at your pictures. I know what you mean about you should be taking the camera everywhere you go. I sometimes feel that way too.