Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!!

First I have to say that I am the luckiest Mom in the world to have my craft room. It is just so wonderful. I have already spent hours of enjoyment in that room. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful son who built it for me. Today my son came for a visit. He brought several more gifts for me. He made another quilt rack wall hanger for me. This one is light colored wood and has purple flowers appliqued on it. This is the detail of the flowers.
Here is the whole rack. Of course, I have to put this one in the craft room and the other one will move to the bed room to hold a quilt on the wall. This one is so special. He also brought me a bottle of maple syrup that he and several friends get together and make. Wow - I am so lucky.
When things calmed down a bit this afternoon, I finished Tuesday morning and did the last few stitches on Friday night. (It was waiting for more Frog Legs floss from the designer - thank you.) Next on the stretcher bars is a Just Nan Humbug called Summer Wings.

No comments: