Friday, February 6, 2015

Trying to Stay Warm - Afghan Time

 I had to move the q-snaps so I took the opportunity to take some photos.  I am working on Block #3.  I need to move down to the letters so I had to move the Qsnaps.  I love this project and I am really loving the process of cross stitch.  I guess I have missed it while I was doing other things. 

I need to figure out how many blocks I have worked on.  I am thinking I will get #3 done and then move down to #8 to complete the letters in the word Peace.  It is bitter cold here and we have a three day snow event coming.  ARGH - groceries are in and I suppose I am ready.  I found my Downton Abbey quilt the other night and I just might have to find time to work on that. 

1 comment:

Annie said...

It's fabulous! You're doing a beautiful job on it!