Monday, February 9, 2015

Block #3 is done - more snow!!!

I am writing this while being snowbound.  I am getting a bit tired of the weather.  It has been good for my stitching plans.  I just finished Block #3.  I had to move the qsnaps in between the top and the bottom sections.  Now I am focused on the church which actually spans four different blocks.  It makes for a very confusing stitch but I am getting through it.  I took a few photos of the different parts.


A lot of the stitching is pushing into Block #13 but I think I might have to work on #12 first.  Anyway here is the big picture.




Meanwhile please make it stop snowing.  I am getting really sick of it.  I can't even measure the amounts any more.  Do you remember the photo of the table from last week.  Well, the snow is deeper now.  Two more storms are heading our way.  ARGH!!!



2 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful and creative, and I love your snow photo. :)

Deb said...

Gorgeous sampler!!!