Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day


Brrr - it is cold outside and it snows, and snows, and snows!  Good day to stay home and stitch.  I put the finishing touches on the church today and then moved on to the farm house.

Yesterday I had a surprise in the mail.  This little doll showed up from Tuscon, AZ.  (I bet she wishes she was still warm in Tuscon.)  I thought it was adorable.  I am so pleased that my sister in law thought of me.  So precious.  But gee -- is my hair really that white?  A cardinal makes me think of my mother in law.  A red wagon with little balls of yarn?  Once again my mother in law comes to mind.  You guessed it!  Terrie shipped out two packages and they went to the wrong houses.  I have Mom's and she has mine.  We will do an exchange when the weather allows.  Reportedly my doll has grey hair, a purple ribbon and an embroidery hoop.  I can't wait to meet her!  I have been chuckling about this all day. 

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I love it LOL! Can't wait to see yours !!!