Monday, March 3, 2014

Another one done! Start some RED!

Cathy Jean's Faith Christmas ornament from last year's ornament issue.  I started and finished it in my craft room this morning.  Yippee Skippy!!!  I love getting things done.  I really do need to sit and do the 'finishing' for so many pieces.  One of these days.


Then I started this red on red hardanger needle book from Nordic Needle.  I did not get very far but I made a good start.  I have been having trouble going in and enjoying my craft room.  It has been a struggle for me.  I did some soul searching the day before yesterday - - I considered getting some professional advice - - I finally think I have figured it out.  The last two days I have spent most of my time in that room and I am so grateful.  It feels great.

No comments: