Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tractor 101 and more tree stitching



I am making progress on the middle section of this project.  I did change the bird's peak to Whiskey as the color as I thought yellow was better than the brown the chart called for.  I believe this is a mistake on the chart.  I might also mention that I changed out the fabric to a linen rather than the Weeks Dye Works fabric.  I always have trouble with that fabric and feel it is too loose.  I like this fabric better.



Here I am parking the tractor in the garage.  I did mow the lawn and it looks good.  I had some help to be sure. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vroom vroom!!!!

Anja said...

Dear Taffy,
it is very interesting what you say about the WDW fabric. It is not easy to buy this in Germany and it is expensive.
Once I ordered it and was disappointed. The color was nice, but it was sooo loose, that I could not stitch on it. Let us see, what I can do with that fabric one day.

The tractor foto is fantastic !

Liebe Grüße von Anja