Saturday, August 24, 2013

Quiet Day, Nice Lunch and a bit of stash

It was a quiet day here on the hill.  I love looking outside and seeing all the clearing and improvements that have been made.  My bird feeder has been moved to just outside the kitchen window.  I watch the birds all the time.  I did get some stitching done.  I also went out for a nice lunch with my son.

The mail lady brought me some stash!  Always a good thing.  I believe this might be the last part of this particular club.  I have two now to work on.

Happy Birthday!!  I know it seems early.  The class begins November 2.  My birthday is November 3.  I have hours and hours of homework to do for this project before that time.  This is Victoria Sampler's Gingerbread Tree Etui. 

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hi Taffy,
I'm also subscribed to the CCN mystery sampler but still need to start. Seeing your progress will motivate me to start it soon.
And WOW ... You received that Gingerbread Christmas tree that I'm lusting for ages! Must get it soon!
Can't wait to see progress!
Have a nice day.
Ann