Thursday, August 22, 2013

Happy dancing and gifts


A new student, Sarah, sent me this.  She finished it in just over a week.  She didn't like the way the back stitching looked so she took it out.  We can talk about that when I see her again.  Meanwhile, let's all cheer as Sarah is looking forward to her next project.  Another stitcher is born!!

My Sister In Law, Terrie (Sarah's Mom) brought me my Christmas present last night.  Apparently these wooden looking things fall off the plants in Arizona.  She was on a mission to find a use for them and made reindeer.  This will hang on the door come this holiday season.  How cool is that?

It is quiet at my house.  I tried to do some stitching.  My glasses (new last week) need some adjustments.  I need to get that done soon.  Meanwhile I did a bit of stitching.  My cold is easier to deal with today so that is a good thing.  I plan to accomplish a few chores each day and then get some serious stitching done.  It is a plan.......

No comments: