Sunday, August 18, 2013

Saratoga, new steps and a birthday or two!!!!

A memorial race was held at Saratoga Race Track for my father that died in 1969 and was a major member of the Saratoga group.  Yes, that is me next to my brother and next to my twin  Then there is is Andrew, my nephew and my brother in law, Mike.  It was a great day and so wonderful to be able to share this with my family.


Meanwhile the front of the house got an update. Here is part of the new steps that are being installed.  It will be so much better with shorter steps and hand rails.....
 Meanwhile, my big brother turns 65 tomorrow and is here for a visit.  He has been helping to get so many things done for me and the house.  My twin, Betty Ann, put our Saratoga photo in a box for him and gave it to him for his birthday.  It was very nice and wonderful and everyone enjoyed seeing the photo.



Happy 65th to Mr. Fix It in my life.  LOL.  This was by brother's birthday day that we enjoyed today.


Here he is just before he cut into the magic cake.  It was a good day.  So much fun.  Family is everything.  Stitching?  Well, I have been teaching a few people to start stitching but my own stitching has taken a major back seat with all the construction and activity around the house.

No comments: